Insomniac's Shit List

An off-shoot of the Insomniac Tirade empire, this is where I list the shit that loosens my tenuous grasp on the social graces. For a saccharine antidote, see Insomniac Baby

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Welcome to the Insomniac Shit List

Ladies and Gentlemen,

It gives me great pleasure to introduce to you the Insomniac's Shit List, a tiny little off-shoot of the Insomniac Tirade empire.

I intend to keep my mealy-mouthed bitching on Tirade to a minimum from now on, using instead the dedicated resource of Shit List to mouth off about the little things that really piss me off.

I think I will organise it on a categorised basis but I'm not entirely certain how this will work in practice. I'm sure it'll evolve over the next couple of days and weeks.

I expect lots of comments to add some colour, depth and perhaps even some perspective to the Shit List. Who knows? I might even open this up and let other people post their pet-hates too. As the most gifted musical duo ever to get a record deal outside of Holland once said, "There's no limits" [sic].

Happy grouching!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home